- Session date: 28th August 2013
- Game starts late night 12th Jan 1925 with Andy’s character breaking into Prospero House into an order to remove any other clues that Jonah might have previously withheld.
- Two cultists have also broken in and during a brief firefighter Isaac kills them and recovers some badly damaged Latin manuscript.
- Isaac avoids a tail and after getting back to his hotel room has a disturbed night’s sleep dreaming of the murder of Jackson Elias.
- At Prospero House the following morning Isaac has an interview with Jonah and the police.
- Following one of the clues leads Isaac to Emerson Imports and an interview with Mr Emerson.Mr Emerson acts as an import agent for an Ahja Singh of Mombassa, Kenya who imports goods to the Ju-ju House in Harlem.
- A visit to the Ju-ju House leads to a meeting with the manager and a discussion as to the nature of the superstition.
- At Jackson’s funeral Isaac delivers a touching eulogy and meets Hildy Archer a society journalist with an interest in the The Carlyle Expedition.
- There is a gunfight with a number of cultists, during which Isaac captures one of them and is then brought in for questioning by the police.
The Masks of Nyarlathotep
Chapter 2: Men of Action